Springvale's Community Care Network ministry draws people towards God by mobilizing the church to care for community needs through the expression of good works towards others.
"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10
Want to Help?
are you interested in caregiving?
- We need people willing to donate time, skills and resources
- We partner with great local organizations where you can get involved
Our Restore Stouffville Project
Stouffville Churches have partnered with Restore Canada to respond to the needs of those within our churches and community who are experiencing situations of distress. Restore will help us train Care Planners who engage Caregivers to respond with compassion.
click here for the Restore Stouffville May Newsletter
Care Planner Training
If you are interested in helping people get to a more healthy and sustainable place by learning how to identify their needs and how to access relevant church and community Caregivers and resources to meet their needs, we invite you to our Care Planner Training:
- Tuesday, June 6 @ 6:45 pm- Module One and RES
- Wednesday, June 14 @ 6:45 pm - Module Two
- Wednesday, June 14 @ 8:15 pm - RES Training Only
EastRidge Missionary Church - Free of charge