Life isn't meant to be lived alone. At Springvale, we believe in community. Connect with others through Life Groups, ministries, events, and more.
The best place on a Sunday to get more information is to stop by our Welcome Desk and fill out a Connect Card. Our Connections Team is ready to answer any questions you have, get you plugged in, or simply help you find your way around the building. This is the best place to get started if you are a visitor.
Finding Your Place to Belong
Here are the three ways we help you get connected at Springvale. Click to find out more information on each step.
Sunday december 3 - 10:45am-12:00pm in the chapel
This class is designed to outline what Springvale is all about: who we are, what we believe, why we exist and ways you can get involved. Refreshments provided. Sign up by emailing email@example.com
Ways to Find out What is happening
Checking out our website is a great way to see what is taking place at Springvale. We also have some other ways to stay informed:
- Month at a Glance - a quick glimpse at what is going on in the next couple months.
- Weekly E-newsletter - subscribe HERE
- Church Mailfolder - fill out a connect card or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family News - keep informed of our family events & milestones
- Sunday Handout - available in the service or online
- Instagram - @springvale
- Facebook - springvale