Our 55+ Ministry serves single, widowed, and married seniors within our congregation and region by sharing God's word and nurturing caring relationships. We also do personal visitation to senior shut-ins.
If you would like to contact our 55+ Ministry Coordinators please email Grant & Margaret Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enjoy fellowship with one another
- To provide opportunities for spiritual growth
- To support and care for one another in practical ways and in prayer
Our monthly social lunches usually include a devotional, music, sharing and special guests.
- December 6 - 5:30pm at Eastern Gate Community Centre (36 Eastern Gate Cres., Stouffville), Christmas Banquet, cost $30. Speaker: Stacey Campbell, CEO of Prison Fellowship Canada.
- January 3 - 11:30am at Springvale, potluck luncheon. Speaker: Carol Ford, author and career coach "Stories with a Happy Ending."
- February 7 - 11:30am at Springvale, cost $8.00. Speaker: Warwick Cooper, Pastor of Counseling and Family Ministries, Peoples Church, Toronto. "Too much margin in your life or not enough?"
- March 7 - 11:30am at Springvale, potluck luncheon. Speaker Zac Gazdik, Director of Youth, Springvale.
- April 4 - 11:30am at Springvale, cost $8.00. Hymn-sing and their stories with Bill McGilvray.
- May 2 - 11:45am at Mandarin Restaurant (88 Copper Creek Drive, Markham), cost seniors' price + tip.
- June 6 - 11:30am at Springvale, cost $8.00. Speaker: Claudia Loopstra, author and popular speaker.