Our Senior's Ministry serves single, widowed, and married seniors within our congregation and region by sharing the God's word and nurturing caring relationships. We also do personal visitation to senior shut-ins.
If you would like to contact our Senior's Ministry Coordinators please email Grant & Margaret Gordon at email@example.com.
- To enjoy fellowship with one another
- To provide opportunities for spiritual growth
- To support and care for one another in practical ways and in prayer
Our monthly social lunches usually include a devotional, music, sharing and special guests.
- December 6 - 5:30pm at Eastern Gate Community Centre (36 Eastern Gate Cres., Stouffville), Christmas Banquet, cost $30. Speaker: Stacey Campbell, CEO of Prison Fellowship Canada.
- January 3 - 11:30am at Springvale, potluck luncheon. Speaker: Carol Ford, author and career coach "Stories with a Happy Ending."
- February 7 - 11:30am at Springvale, cost $8.00. Speaker: Warwick Cooper, Pastor of Counseling and Family Ministries, Peoples Church, Toronto. "Too much margin in your life or not enough?"
- March 7 - 11:30am at Springvale, potluck luncheon. Speaker Zac Gazdik, Director of Youth, Springvale.
- April 4 - 11:30am at Springvale, cost $8.00. Hymn-sing and their stories with Bill McGilvray.
- May 2 - 11:45am at Mandarin Restaurant (88 Copper Creek Drive, Markham), cost seniors' price + tip.
- June 6 - 11:30am at Springvale, cost $8.00. Speaker: Claudia Loopstra, author and popular speaker.