Our Senior's Ministry serves single, widowed, and married seniors within our congregation and region by sharing the God's word and nurturing caring relationships. We also do personal visitation to senior shut-ins.
If you would like to contact our Senior's Ministry Coordinators please email Grant & Margaret Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enjoy fellowship with one another
- To provide opportunities for spiritual growth
- To support and care for one another in practical ways and in prayer
Our monthly social lunches usually include a devotional, music, sharing and special guests.
- September 6 - 11:30am, at Willow Springs Camp (4408 Bethesda Rd, Stouffville), Corn Roast, cost $8. Speaker: John Halse
- October 4 - 11:30am at Springvale, potluck lunch. Speaker: Grant Gordon, Celebrating the 500th anniversary of the Reformation
- November 1 - 11:30am at Springvale, catered lunch, cost $8. Speaker: Dr. Cliff Way sharing about life from an orphanage in Newfoundland to becoming a leading paediatric heart specialist.
- December 6 - 5:30pm at Eastern Gate Community Centre (36 Eastern Gate Cres., Stouffville), Christmas Banquet, cost $30. Speaker: Stacey Campbell, CEO of Prison Fellowship Canada.